Sunday 6 November 2011

Ventura FC 5 - 2 Formby Dons Res

Sunday 30th October 2011,
Bedford Park, Southport

Scorers: Jason (1), Dalton (4)

NEW THIS WEEK: Guest Writer: Peter Brocklebank (aka Harold Shipman, aka Peter Sutcliffe)

Guest Writer


Alright? As Dave is away in Manchester I'm writing this week's Ventura FC review so its bound to be a spot on analysis on the game.

Right, we started well & Pete Brock (me) made some really good tackles. This new lad Jamie turned up & scored 4 goals. Personally I think I would have scored more if I'd been up front but he did alright. The first goal, well it was early on & I was busy assaulting the Formby Dons centre-forward so didn't see it go in. I'm told it was a good goal though & it was Jamie's first touch of a ball for Ventura. The second, third & fourth goals were all scored following good play by Brock (again) & that gave us a 4-0 lead at half-time. We added a fifth in the second half before deciding to make a few changes. Joey Suarez came on at left-back & made an instant impact, making the game more exciting & unpredictable. Chris Atherton also came on as striker.

The game then got a bit tasty after Scholesy was fouled, didnt get a free-kick, so chased the lad down & hacked him for good measure. It was like a Brock tackle if I do say so myself. Anyway, he got booked & so did another Formby player who I thought Carl was gonna kill. I'd have done a proper job on him.

We then conceded two goals, not Brock's fault either of them, as you'd expect. Won 5-2, man of match Pete Brock in my opnion. And I didn't even have to use my hammer.

Ventura tactics against Formby Dons Res

No comments:

Post a Comment